• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    06 March 2009
    Watching Marley and me
    Yesterday went to watch "Marley and me", read from 'i' magazine that it is quite touching so gave it a try. Story is pretty straight forward and simple. Owen Wilson doesn't want to have baby so soon, so he adopted Marley, the cheap clearance puppy for his wife, Jennifer Aniston to keep her busy. The touching part is towards the end when Marley gets old and eventually led to sickness. The ever active and disobedient dog suddenly became quiet and weak. One amazing thing that i learnt is, when the dog knows that it is dying, it will run away from the owner to a lonely place to die.

    Unless you are a cold blooded person like me, prepare some tissue if you want to watch this movie. I saw tissue passing around when Owen Wilson weep lol.

    A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.

    Photobucket

    I feel that 2 categories of people should not adopt pets:

    1) People who want to adopt pets on impulse,

    2) People who cannot take it when their pets die, eventually.

    I belong to the 2nd category and i always feel that i am actually causing my fish to die prematurely when i bought them from the aquarium. If you cannot take good care of them, do not adopt them. That's true.
    posted by psy @ 2:06 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009