• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    26 July 2010
    Reservist until September!
    Wow next week i'm going back to army reservist already. I don't even want to think about it. The feeling is like going to confinement where there are nothing to enjoy nor look forward to. No laptops, no good food, no movies, no gym, no good old hangout buddies. Totally pure meditation. What can i do inside this one whole month of confinement? Eat, Sleep, Jungle. Sleeping in bunk is the best privilege i could think of. And i have to stay inside camp, so that means no blogging. :S

    Show u guys what i do in army. I am a driver. Before u say "Waa shiok relax!", sorry i am not a driver who drives those relax civilian cars. My vocation is an armored vehicle driver. I drive an M113. Some information i found on the net, not i divulge one: Basically my job as an M113 driver is to carry the troopers around from destination to destination. Sometimes i fight with my big gun too, on top of my car. You can say i "chiong" also, just that i do not need to use my legs. But i tried driving non stop for 2 days, want to know how it feels?!

    Pictures i found on the net:







    Inside no air-con. Its sauna! No leather seats also!

    But my car can go on land and even go on water! Yes i can cross rivers.

    posted by psy @ 11:07 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009