• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    04 January 2010
    I am garung guni kaki
    Never never never in my wildest dream that i will be a garung guni man! Well, not really is, but sort of helping out haha. My grandpa's driver quitted, so asked me to help him. Since i am forever so free :S , and this is also a chance to revise my car skill, so i said ok! I haven't drive a single time since i got my driving license 2 years ago. And guess what, today i drove my grandpa's lorry! Can you imagine the pressure i felt. Excited until starting keep "die engine". Haha. I drove the blue lorry.

    Photobucket

    Drove from Bedok to Defu lane to sell away collected papers and cardboards. I must admit i really hate the filth. But i got to revise my driving, thats worth my work.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 4:43 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009